Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol. Olypian quarrels et gorilla congolium.
- You International Trade Company
- Phone: 86-757-88838219
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 86-757-88838218
- skype: Tan Zhiheng
1. The clothing mainly based on cotton and hemp is usually washed separately by hand washing. If it is washed by machine, it is washed separately by gentle washing. Washing time should not exceed 30 minutes.
2. Cotton and linen should not be soaked, washed with cold water; washed immediately, the first wash is best to add a spoonful of salt in cold water.
3. Use neutral laundry detergent or special laundry detergent, such as silky detergent. Chlorine and enzyme washing supplies are prohibited.
4. Do not expose to sunlight after washing. Knitting products should be placed flat to dry.
5. In order to make the wearing effect more perfect, iron it before wearing it, and the cotton and linen fabric is generally ironed at 160°C-180°C.
6. If you don't wear it, you can put the clothes washed and dried after washing and put them neatly or hang them in a cool and ventilated place.
7. Cotton, hemp coating, do not iron the rubber fabric.